Adjectives Into Adverbs Worksheet
Put these adjectives into the sentences and turn into adverbs. Be careful of some irregular adjectives/adverbs!
- It was 2am when I got home so I opened the door as ______ as possible.
- He walked ______ because he was tired.
- He was so angry that he hit the wall ______ and broke his hand.
- Harold has painted those chairs ______. Look how great they are!
- My mother performed very ______ in her driving test and passed!
- The price of oil rose ______ last year after the war in the Middle East.
- The mechanic fixed your car ______. It still doesn't work.
- They celebrated his birthday very ______ and had no money for a month after.