Elementary Level >> Grammar Worksheets >> To be used with students who have only a basic knowledge of present continuous. All sentences use present continuous and all are positive sentences. They just have to choose the correct verb.
Present Continuous Worksheet
Choose one of these verbs from below to complete each sentence.
1. I ________________ very hard today because I have an exam at school tomorrow.
2. Look at that dress that Sharon ________________. Isn't it beautiful!
3. Don't disturb Dan. He ________________ the big football game on TV.
4. Jon must be really tired. Look! He ________________ on the sofa like a baby.
5. Take your umbrella with you. It ________________ very hard outside.
6. Do you want me to put the electric heater on. It ________________ very cold.
7. Sara and Kevin aren't here at the moment. They ________________ in the garden with the other children.
8. My neighbours ________________ that music too loud. I should call the police!
9. Martha is the person who ________________ red wine. She ________________ next to the stereo. Go and speak to her and don't be so shy!