Re-order the dialogue in the hotel:
- Good evening. Can I help you?
- Yes, please. Could I have a room for the night?
- Of course. A single room or a double?
- Just a single, please.
- Now, do you want a room with a bath or a shower?
- A shower. How much is the room?
- $85 for the room and that includes breakfast. Would you like to have dinner in the hotel?
- No, thanks. Just breakfast, please. Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes, of course. We take Visa and Access. Could you sign the register, please?
- Yes, sure. Do you need my address, too?
- No, just a signature. Do you have any luggage?
- Just this one bag.
- Here's your key. Your room number is 655.
- Oh, one more thing. Where is the hotel car park?
- It's actually across the street next to the bank. I hope you enjoy your stay.
- Thank you. Goodnight.