Choose the correct time expression from the box to complete each sentence.
- This Christmas, we can't come to London, but _______ Christmas, we certainly will.
- I saw Dave two hours _______. He came in to get his books.
- I usually go to the gym _______ Thursday.
- Helen moved to the city _______ year. She loves it here.
- _______ your sister gets home, tell her I want to speak to her immediately.
- The pizza isn't ready yet. It will be ready _______ about 30 minutes.
- I can't see you _______ the week because I have to go to bed very early.
- The accident happened _______ about seven o'clock in the evening.