Editing - Extra Word Exercise 2
For each sentence, find the word that doesn't belong and write it into the box.
e.g. I didn't want to study any longer but my mother made me
1. Tell to me again what you saw and then we can go and speak to your mother about it.
2. If you always go to the bed so early, why are you so tired?
3. We spoke to my mother and she suggested we going to the shop to get our money back.
4. My weakest subjects at school were history and the maths.
5. Now when you have taken this medicine for three days, ring me to tell me how do you feel.
6. Can you tell me why did you went out at midnight last night?
7. Flying from the Europe to the United States takes about five hours.
8. If you want to learn Spanish quickly, I suggest to going to Madrid and living there for a year.
Follow ESL Lounge on Twitter
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.
|© 2006-2014 esl-lounge.com. Copyright Notice | Useful Sites | Advertise | Contact Us|