Editing - Extra Word Exercise 13
For each sentence, find the word that doesn't belong and write it into the box.
e.g. I didn't want to study any longer but my mother made me
to continue for another hour.
1. We have watched that film last year so we don't want to see it again.
2. I need to go back into the school for to get my book. I have forgotten it again.
3. The most of money I ever found was £50 on a beach in Scotland last year.
4. The banks here open at 10am and are close at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
5. He's very good at when it is Christmas but is a naughty boy for the rest of the year!
6. The people say the strangest things when they are nervous.
7. You shouldn't to tease your little sister, Bryan. It isn't very nice.
8. The fat people are usually more at risk of heart disease so diet is very important.
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.