Are the following sentences correct or not?
1. She is 29 years old.
2. We isn't students, but we work at the university.
3. John's brother is from London.
4. I is your friend, Martha!
5. Today is Thursday.
6. Sue and Steve is married.
7. When I am hot, I drink water.
8. Maria and Camilla are from Italy.
The English Learning Lounge - our new iPhone/iPad App. Free! More Information | Download Now.
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.