Put the correct form of the verb 'to be' into each space.
1. Carol's cat very pretty.
2. Rob ten years old.
3. Those paintings wonderful!
4. The two supermarkets very near to each other.
5. John thinks science a very difficult subject.
6. All the doors open in this house!
7. Helen and Barbara sisters.
8. That music incredible. Who is it?
The English Learning Lounge - our new iPhone/iPad App. Free! More Information | Download Now.
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.