Level 4: Upper Intermediate >> Vocabulary Worksheets >> Students re-order the words to make correct sentences with phrasal verbs beginning with E to G.
Phrasal Verbs E-G, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters E-G.
- My brother is selfish and can't face up to his responsibilities.
- The police are using a large reward to flush out the thief.
- The payments for the new car are eating into our savings.
- Don't let Jason's selfish attitude get you down.
- Don't be gullible and fall for Jason's lies.
- How well do you get on with your sister in law ?
- If you see Clare, feel her out about the new office location.
- The disciplinary committee found against Mr. Clarkson and he was fired.