Phrasal Verbs E-G, Correct or Wrong?
Look at these sentences that all contain phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters E-G. Which phrasal verbs are being used correctly? Is each sentence Correct or Wrong?
- After all those years earning good money, how did you end up being so poor?
- If you don't feel up of going to town, we can stay at home and relax.
- We could never figure up how Robert stole all the company's money.
- Hector, after you finish up in here, clean the kitchen and then you can go.
- I tried to get across my meaning to his mother, but she wasn't listening to me.
- Are you getting up with that new guy in the sales department? He seems a little strange.
- Cynthia got down with helping us all by saying she had a bad headache. She's such a liar!
- Put that meat straight in the cooler or it will go off.