Choose one of the following adjectives and put it into the correct form before placing it in a space in the sentences.
1. The __________ you study for these exams, the __________ you will do.
2. She doesn't really like vodka, so the __________ a bottle you find, the __________ it will be for us.
3. My neighbour is driving me mad! It seems that the __________ it is at night, the __________ he plays his music!
4. He spent a year in India and loves spicy food. The __________ the food is, the __________ he likes it.
5. Of course you can come to the party. The __________ the __________.
6. She will be really angry about that vase being broken! The __________ she knows about it, the ___________.
7. He has 6 large dogs to protect his house. The __________ the dog, the __________ he feels.
8. Earning money has always been the thing that pleases him most. The __________ he becomes, the __________ he is.
9. You must drive slower in built up areas. The __________ you drive in the city, the __________ it is that you will have an accident.