Level 3: Intermediate >> Vocabulary Worksheets >> Students use a list of body vocabulary to fill in the spaces.
Fill in the spaces:
- If your __TEETH__ hurt, you should go to the dentist.
- You put socks on your __FEET__.
- If you open your __EYES__, you will see better!
- A wedding ring is worn on the __FINGER__.
- Pinocchio had a very big __NOSE__ because he told too many lies.
- If you are very cold, put this woollen scarf around your __NECK__.
- Eating is very easy! You just put food into your __MOUTH__.
- If you drink too much beer, your __HEAD__ will hurt the next morning.
- Be careful not to injure your __BACK__ when you lift something heavy.
- Men who drink a lot of beer often have a large __STOMACH__.