Level 2: Pre-Intermediate >> Error Correction Worksheets >> Students try to work out the correct sentences to 'buy' whilst avoiding those they suspect have errors in. This one serves to review elementary and pre-intermediate levels.
Error Correction Worksheet
This can be done as a straight error correction worksheet either in the class or given as homework. More enjoyable is a 'grammar auction' where groups of students are given a set amount of money (£2000 or $2000) and have to bid for or buy sentences they think are correct.
1. How often do you go at the cinema?
2. I like dance at the disco.
3. Did you went on holiday last year?
4. What are you doing every Thursday?
5. I can't see where you are.
6. When I was young, I couldn't swim.
7. Would you like drinking a beer?
8. There is four chairs behind the sofa.
9. I can't see some apples in the shop.
10. There are two dogs or three?
11. Have you any children?
12. It is raining so we can't play tennis.
13. In Saturday, I watched TV all day.
14. Do you like to go to the cinema with me tonight?
15. Can you give me my keys please?
16. My mother don't like watching TV.