For each space, decide if you need to write in an article or not. If not, just put a 'X' in the space.
If an article is needed, choose from a, an or the.
1. _______ lions and _______ tigers are both dangerous animals for _______ man.
2. They said on _______ radio this morning that _______ lions at the zoo have all got flu!
3. I went to _______ Paris last year and we visited _______ Louvre Art Gallery.
4. You should go to _______ bed early if you feel sick.
5. _______ Mississippi is one of _______ biggest rivers in _______ world.
6. _______ classical music is boring! I prefer _______ rock!
7. I didn't like _______ music they played at _______ disco last night.
8. We have to go _______ shops. We only have _______ few eggs for _______ cake we want to make.
9. _______ pollution in this city is terrible.
10. _______ Russia, _______ China, _______ United States and _______ Canada are _______ four biggest countries in _______ world.
11. There was a fire at _______ Regency Hotel last week which destroyed _______ reception area.
12. Kathy is _______ accountant. _______ accountants earn a lot of money.
13. I had _______ breakfast in a cafe which overlooks _______ River Danube.
14. When we arrived at _______ restaurant, there was _______ red car outside. It was _______ red car stolen in the morning.