Each mode of transport has four questions. Choose the best word for each blank.
1. The Chicago train leaves from __________ 4.
2. Before getting on the train, make sure you get a ticket from the __________.
a. ticket office
b. box office
c. waiting room
d. check in
3. I had so much __________ on the train, but this nice man helped me when we arrived in Paris.
4. I got into St. Louis too late and I missed my __________ to New Orleans.
1. After you leave Beaumont, there's a large __________ and you'll be able to get where you want really quickly.
2. If the police stop you, you will probably have to show them your __________.
3. You were going 20mph over the __________. I'm going to have to give you a fine.
a. speed limit
b. speed barrier
c. speed rule
d. speed maximum
4. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure all passengers in the car are wearing their __________.
c. seat belts
d. safety harnesses
1. After you check in, wait in the __________ until you hear your flight called.
a. waiting room
c. check in lounge
d. departure lounge
2. All flights to Canada go out of our southern __________. You need to catch an airport bus.
3. Would you prefer a window seat or an __________ seat, Mr. Jenkins?
4. Please ensure you have fully filled out the green form for __________ before we land, stating anything on the list you are carrying into the country.