Prepositions Of Time Gap Fill Worksheet
Fill each space with a preposition of time.
1. This Christmas, we can't come to London, but ______ Christmas, we certainly will.
2. I saw Dave two hours ______. He came in to get his books.
3. I usually go to the gym ______ Thursday.
4. Helen moved to the city ______ year. She loves it here.
5. ______ your sister gets home, tell her I want to speak to her immediately.
6. The pizza isn't ready yet. It will be ready ______ about 30 minutes.
7. I can't see you ______ the week because I have to go to bed very early.
8. The accident happened ______ about seven o'clock in the evening.