Some or Any
1. Are there ____ cinemas in your town?
2. Can I have ____ sugar in my coffee, please?
3. He doesn't have ____ brothers or sisters in his family.
4. If you go and look in the kitchen, there are ____ magazines on the table.
5. There weren't ____ people on the beach this morning. Only ____ seagulls.
6. ____ people in the world are very rich, but others don't have ____ money.
7. Would you like ____ wine with your dinner?
8. Can you get me ____ bread if you go to the shops?
9. It's not surprising she doesn't have ____ friends with her personality.
10. There are ____ eggs in the fridge but you will need to buy ____ milk.
11. Do you want ____ help with your homework?
12. ____ people at the party last night were very bored.
Which sentences are offers or requests?